Terms of Service
3. Intellectual Property Rights. The Site, including its text, audio, video, graphics, charts, photographs, interfaces, icons, other content, software, computer code, data, trademarks, logos, slogans, names of products and services, documentation, other components, and the design, selection, and arrangement of content is exclusively the property of FICARI or, as applicable, its suppliers and licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use of any trademarks, trade dress, or any other intellectual property belonging to FICARI or any third party is strictly prohibited and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The Site may contain references to third-party marks and copies of third-party copyrighted materials, which are the property of their respective owners. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by FICARI and its licensors.
5. Feedback. FICARI welcomes comments regarding the Site, including any products or services available through the Site (“Feedback”). If you submit any Feedback to us regarding the Site, you are granting to FICARI a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, unlimited, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display (publicly or otherwise) such Feedback, in any medium or format, and that such Feedback will not be considered or maintained as confidential. We may use any feedback that you send us in our discretion and without attribution or compensation to you.
6. Privacy. Your use of the Site is subject to our Privacy Notice. You may obtain a copy of our Privacy Notice by clicking here. You consent to being contacted by phone or text message to any telephone number You have previously provided to FICARI. You acknowledge that FICARI may collect, record, use, share, and otherwise process your personal information, including through the use of automated technologies, as described in the Privacy Notice.
7. Customer Communications. Notwithstanding the context in which you provide your e-mail address or telephone number, any prior consents you may have provided to receive marketing and/or non-marketing telephone calls/SMS/MMS messages, any revocation of said consent and any request to be placed on a federal, state, provincial or internal do-not-call list, you consent to FICARI, its affiliates, any other intended beneficiary of your agreements with FICARI, and any third-party service providers, including, but not limited to, delivery service providers and survey/research companies, contacting you using any e-mail address or any telephone number that you provide. You agree that any SMS/MMS messages and/or telephone calls may be sent or placed using an automatic telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice. You agree that such communications may be made for any purpose including, without limitation, processing and servicing any order, arranging delivery, conducting surveys (including satisfaction surveys), researching and improving products, providing customer service and marketing. You agree that FICARI, its affiliates, any other intended beneficiary of your agreements with FICARI, and any third-party service providers may send you messages regarding the foregoing topics or any topic and that such messages and/or calls may be made or placed using different telephone numbers or short codes. You further agree that each short code and/or telephone number used to communicate with you is an independent message campaign, separate from any other communication campaign you may receive from or on behalf of FICARI, its affiliates, any other intended beneficiary of your agreements with FICARI, and any third-party service providers. To stop, unsubscribe or otherwise revoke your consent to receive messages from a specific campaign, you must text “STOP” to each individual campaign you no longer wish to receive messages from. You agree that that by texting “STOP” to a given message campaign, you will ONLY be unenrolled from text messages from that specific message campaign. If you wish to opt out of ALL message campaigns, you must text “STOP” to each message campaign. Alternatively, to opt out, you may email email@example.com Any other attempt to revoke consent shall be invalid and of no effect. You further agree that the methods of revocation described in this paragraph are reasonable. You certify, warrant and represent that any telephone numbers you provide to us are your contact numbers and not someone else's. You represent that you are permitted to receive calls and text messages at the telephone numbers you have provided to us. You agree to promptly alert us whenever you stop using a telephone number. FICARI may use such means of communication described in this section even if you will incur costs to receive such messages, text messages, e-mails or other means, which may occur. If you want to start receiving messages again, sign up as you did the first time. If you need help, text “HELP” to any message you receive from us. For customer support please visit our website. Message and data rates may apply, and message frequency may vary. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree that the terms of your agreements with FICARI were arrived at by a mutually agreed, bargained-for exchange and that all terms are essential.
8. Purchase Information. If you submit payment information that is incorrect or invalid, your payment will not be processed. We have no responsibility or liability if your payment method is declined by your financial institution or any third-party financing company. Payments are processed by our third-party payment processor. Refunds, if available, are solely the responsibility of FICARI and are at FICARI's sole discretion.
9. Merchandise Availability. The prices and availability of merchandise on the Site may change at any time without notice to you. Merchandise prices and selection may vary from region to region and differ between the Site and stores. Availability of merchandise may be limited and merchandise may not be available for immediate delivery.
- SOME MERCHANDISE SOLD VIA THE SITE COMES WITH A LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY. SEE OUR "Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges" FOR WARRANTY DETAILS.
- ACCURACY OF INFORMATION ON THE SITE CANNOT BE GUARANTEED. FICARI DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. FICARI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CONDITIONS OR COMPONENTS.
- FICARI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS ON THE SITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REVOKE ANY STATED OFFER AND TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS INCLUDING AFTER AN ORDER HAS BEEN SUBMITTED AND WHETHER OR NOT THE ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AND YOUR CREDIT CARD CHARGED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FICARI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THOSE REGARDING AVAILABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR ANY USE OR PURPOSE, COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY STANDARDS OR USER REQUIREMENTS, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS, THE LAW MAY NOT PERMIT THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- FICARI HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MISDELIVERY, OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY USER COMMUNICATION. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEMS, AND NETWORKS, ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY INFORMATION FROM THE SITE, AND FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGE THAT MAY BE INCURRED. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE SITE IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN LOCATIONS OTHER THAN CANADA. IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCESS THE SITE FROM LOCATIONS OTHER THAN CANADA, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLYING WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM FICARI OR IN ANY MANNER FROM THE SITE CREATES ANY WARRANTY.
11. NO LIABILITY.
- IN NO EVENT WILL FICARI OR ANY OF ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR YOUR DIRECT OR INDIRECT USE OF THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE INPUT OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE AND OTHER INFORMATION INTO THE SITE), WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF FICARI HAS EXPRESS KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE LOSS OR DAMAGE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO STOP ACCESSING AND USING THE SITE.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IS NOT PERMITTED, THE LIABILITY OF FICARI, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. Copyright. FICARI asks that its users respect the rights of intellectual property owners. If you believe that your work has been copied on the Site in a way that constitutes infringement, you agree to provide FICARI the following information in the form prescribed by FICARI:
A. A description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed;
B. A description of the allegedly infringing material, including its location on the Site;
C. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
D. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
E. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
F. An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
16. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/ARBITRATION AGREEMENT: READ CAREFULLY – THIS AGREEMENT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
You and any Arbitrating Entity waive the right to a trial by jury and any right to have a Dispute heard in court. In arbitration, Disputes are resolved by a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, discovery is more limited than in court, and the arbitrator's decision is subject to limited review by courts. The arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court, including monetary damages, injunctive relief, and declaratory relief. Judgment on the arbitrator's award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. A licensed arbitrator with the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") will conduct the arbitration, and the amount and nature of the award may not exceed the relief allowed by applicable law. The arbitration will be conducted in the county of your residence or another mutually agreed location. The Arbitration Act’s Rules will apply.
B. Arbitration Class Action Waiver. You and any Arbitrating Entity agree that the arbitration will be conducted solely on an individual basis and not on a class, representative, consolidated, or private attorney general basis. A Dispute may not be consolidated with a claim brought or discovery conducted by any person or entity that is not a party to the arbitration proceeding. The arbitrator may not award relief to any person or entity other than a party to the arbitration proceeding and may only award such relief as is necessary to provide relief to a party to the arbitration proceeding. If a court deems any portion of this Section B invalid or unenforceable, then Sections A and C of the Agreement will be null and void.
C. Fees and Costs Relating to Arbitration. If your total damage claims are $25,000 or less, not including your attorneys' fees: (1) the arbitrator may award you your reasonable attorneys' fees, expert fees, and costs if you prevail in the arbitration; (2) the arbitrator may not award any Arbitrating Entity its attorneys' fees, expert fees, or costs unless the arbitrator determines that your claim was frivolous or brought in bad faith; and (3) Arbitrating Entity will bear all filing fees and administrative fees and either reimburse you for any such fees that the Arbitration Act requires you to pay upon initiating arbitration, (a) Arbitrating Entity will bear the arbitrator's fees and expenses, and (b) where no disclosed claims or counterclaims exceed $25,000, the Dispute shall be resolved by the submission of documents only/desk arbitration, except that any party may ask for a hearing or the arbitrator may decide that a hearing is necessary. Except as otherwise provided herein, all filing fees, administrative fees, and arbitrator fees and expenses will be paid in accordance with the applicable rules.
If You or any Arbitrating Entity files or causes to be filed in any court, agency, or other non-arbitral tribunal a Dispute that is subject to arbitration under this Agreement (an “Arbitrable Suit”), the defendant/respondent may provide written notice to the plaintiff/claimant (or its attorney) of its duty to arbitrate the Arbitrable Suit under this Agreement. If the plaintiff/claimant does not dismiss the Arbitrable Suit within 14 calendar days of such notice, and the defendant/respondent successfully moves to compel arbitration, the plaintiff/claimant shall be responsible for paying the reasonable attorneys’ fees and other costs incurred by the defendant/respondent in responding to and moving to compel arbitration of the Arbitrable Suit. Any request for such fees and costs shall be addressed to and decided by an arbitrator as if it were a Dispute and otherwise in accordance with this Agreement. Should any court, agency, arbitrator, or other tribunal determine that this paragraph is void, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from and not affect the validity of the agreement to arbitrate.
D. Non-Arbitration Class Action and Jury Waiver. You and any Arbitrating Entity agree that if for any reason a Dispute proceeds in court rather than arbitration: (1) you and any Arbitrating Entity waive any right to a jury trial; (2) the Dispute will proceed solely on an individual, non-class, non-representative basis; and (3) neither you nor any Arbitrating Entity may be a class representative or class member or otherwise participate in any class, representative, consolidated, or private attorney general proceeding.
20. Electronic Communications. These Terms and any other documentation, agreements, notices, or communications between you and FICARI may be provided to you electronically to the extent permissible by law. Please print or otherwise save a copy of all documentation, agreements, notices, and other communications for your reference.